Broad based BEE is the vehicle by which the Government’s vision for leveraging all of South Africa’s Human resource capital is being realised. Africawide is committed to this vision.
Africawide has achieved level 2 BBBEE contributor as evaluated by BEEShop- an IRBA registered and approved B-BBEE Auditor. The principle drivers for our rating are
- Our people are representative of the demographics of the country
- We invest in the development and training of our people (in excess of 3% payroll budget + 1% skills levy)
- Africawide has an internship programme to provide workplace experience and development of a management consulting toolkit for newly qualified graduates.
- We have a programme to support small, medium and micro enterprises.
- Ensuring that business partners, suppliers and clients collaborate with us to achieve our empowerment goals and those of the government.
- Support to The Student Sponsorship Programme which invests in the education of South Africa’s future leaders.